Equal Pay Information
Hibbing Public Utilities (HPU) offers an Optional Equal Pay Payment Plan to its residential and commercial customers. Under this program, historical account information and other data are applied to a formula resulting in a dollar figure, which will be the monthly payment amount.
Online Bill Pay
Our new Online Bill Pay is available and is a free service to our customers. You can pay your bill and/or review your account online. Just click on one of the 2 options and fill out the required form. You will need a user name/password and your HPU customer number. You can pay by Master Card, Visa, Discover, debit card, and electronic check.
Drop Box Locations
We have four convenient locations.
- Hibbing Public Utilities Drive Through
- Hibbing Public Utilities Lobby
- Super One Foods
There are two ways to provide your meter readings:
- Online: Use our online form.
- Text: Send a text with a photo of your meter(s) to (218) 421-7891
Documents and Forms
- Direct Pay Application and Cancellation Form
- Equal Pay Billing Plan Request Form
- Customer Due Dates
- Direct Payment Plan
- Disconnects for non-payment
- Late Fees
- Third Party Notification Form